Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome

Greetings fellow nerds and welcome to the blog chronicling my daily obsession with Animal Crossing: City Folk. Ive been playing since November, and successfully obtained the hero's clothes, hero's hat majora's mask and the triforce, and changed my town's theme to the Zelda theme, ive collected all the fossils and still I have tons of things to get before my neurosis is alleviated.

In fact ill trade fruit or bells to anyone out there that can get me the following:

Fish
  • Giant Snakehead
  • Pirahna
  • Shark
  • Coelacanth

Bugs


  • Bee
  • Giant Petaltail
  • Ant
  • Violin Beetle
  • Longhorn Beetle
  • Scarab Beetle
  • Giant Beetle
  • Cyclommatus
  • Atlas Beetle
  • Elephant Beetle
  • Flea
  • Fly
  • Tarantula
  • Scorpion
Ive also successfully crossbred a lot of flowers and ill even trade those for the fish and bugs i need.

  • Black Tulip
  • Pink Tulip
  • Purple Tulip
  • Orange Pansy
  • Blue Pansy
  • Purple Pansy
  • Pink Cosmos
  • Black Cosmos
  • Orange Rose
  • Purple Rose
  • Black Rose
  • Golden Rose
And now we move onto today's highlights.


When you leave a house vacant long enough it gets cockroaches, by simply walking over them you kill them. You know, rather that hiring an exterminator you grind them into the cracked concrete.


I'm just bragging here..and showing off my tan. By the way anyone else find it a little weird that you tan so flawlessly?

This is my house. I hoarded all of the Jacob's Ladders for myself.

..and there's my flowers.

If you would like to visit the town's name is Azure, My name is Cathy and the code is 2106-2311-3328

No comments:

Post a Comment