Saturday, October 24, 2009

New and Old

Well the only thing left to do in my town at this time of year is flower cross-breeding. Ive found that in certain areas flowers seem to achieve a boom in growth and to just plant all of one type in this area, which seems entirely random. Though despite yeilding black tulips, cosmos and roses I couldnt get out of my mind how creepy it is that old neighbors dont recognize you when you see them again in the city. I know if you did that you would eventually run out of people whove never been to your town, but then I wonder what happens when someone eventually moves back in after youve had them all? Awkward!

Tabby moved out, and sees right through me..

Robin moves in. What about a Nintendo Power subscription?

No reason for this one,. I just find it amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment